Monday 21 April 2008

Confirmed Date

Date has been confirmed. It is the 14th September 2008 which is the Mooncake Festival (15th of 8th Lunar Month). Randomly, my mom told me that is the auspicious date. So well.

I know it has been dragging for a long time. But I was just too lazy to update the blog but thought that since I am doing some invitations on FB, might as well update some juicy details here regarding the wedding.

Bride's Wedding Reception: Sunway Carnival Convention Centre, Penang
Groom's Wedding Reception: E&O or G Hotel, Penang (TBC)
Bridal Shop: Crystal Brides Sdn. Bhd.
Photography: JAC Photography (TBC)
Videography: My Wedding Story (TBC)
Entertainment: Mosaic (TBC)
Florists: TBC
Wedding Theme: Mooncake Festival
Guestlists: TBC
Wedding Cake: TBC with WC Law

Guess, that's about it then?


No comments: