Thursday 1 May 2008

Crushie

I was randomly searching on Google typing the word "Penang Quartet" when I landed on my good friend's YouTube videos. Well, absolutely fantastic like Simon said on Britain's Got Talent to Paul Potts when he first sang for the first audition. Same impression I had on my good friend.

But few weeks down the line, we became very good friends and we share lots of funny and stupid stories together. Things about boys, girls, bimbos and the list goes on. And now, he is my musicians for the wedding. TADAH!

This is part of the message he sent me before leaving for Singapore for his show. LOL! We share lots of things together. Though we knew each other for only some time, it feels like really long. Anyways, here goes:

XXXX said:

crushie/ babeh,
u know ,,,being a while since we last chat..now is 8.23am wed morning
and i am leaving to singapore again
for a day show only....
sorry for not being able to chat these days but i promise would be back by your side again next week..just wanna let ya know i miss ya !=)

let me know if u need anything
just sms me kk...
would be back on thurs night.

cheers,
XXXXX Crushie

P/S: Crushie don't kill me if you see this. It is just so funny! LMAO!!!

No comments: