Tuesday 10 June 2008

Updates on UK's Wedding

Church : St. John's Church of Cardiff
Priest : Vicar Keith
Reception : Gilby's Restaurant (Midst of confirming reservation and prices)
Make Up Artist : MAC's make-up artist or The Bride, herself
Hair : The Groom
Guestlists : Still determining. Trying to make it at 50 people at most
Photographer : Sky
Videographer : Still considering to pay GBP150.00 to the church to get it done or not even though videographers are on Sky's responsibilities.
Invitation Card : DIY
Hand Bouquet : DIY
Corsages : DIY
Wedding Car Decorations : DIY

I guess there's some updates about the UK Weddings. Till then, I will keep posting. Tomorrow, I will sort the guests' list out with my brother and make it happen! It will be pretty cool to have him here again. Will sort out the guests' list with hubby, his god-brother and my god-brother as well.

Then, calling Gilby's again tomorrow and sorting it out with them to arrange to see the place and probably a free food trial on my birthday which is upcoming in three weeks' time. What do you think? I might just zoom down the the Vale of Glamorgan to check the environment out myself. Hubby's busy with his works and he has still lots to do. Interview is coming up and he is pretty nervous! But, I bet he will just do well. :)

Hubby, you know I love you a lot and I will support you all the way.

No comments: