Tuesday 15 July 2008

The Songs

The two songs' lyrics posted previously were the songs that were played during our wedding. First was "Amazing Grace" which was a hymn played while we all sing to the music while Josh Groban's "When You Say You Love Me" was played when we were signing the papers. I forgot how many times it was played, but it was practically playing till we finish with all the paper works. LOL!

Well, time flies, I gotta get ready and run to work in a bit. Oh! Guess what, I am a little pissed. The LV bag that I wanted had have a price increase. 15 quid not a lot but still, it would have been less if I bought it a month earlier. @#*&^T!&@)*#*&@##@U(*&*@#&(
So angry!!!!

And after telling Mr Yeap, he doesn't help much by telling me "See, asked you to buy earlier?" Sigh! O!*#&(*#(*@#&(*@#()#(@*#)*)( I am going to be pissed. Somebody is getting it real bad!!!

No comments: