Thursday 10 July 2008

The True Story About Our Wedding Flowers

My hand bouquet, twelves champagne roses and some leaves ( I don't know what it is called). LOL! And oh, guess how much is my cost price? Everything I DIY.




Maid of Honour's corsages, slightly bigger than the groom's and the best man's as she is a lady and she can carry a bigger ribbon much better than those men. LOL!

Groom's and Best Man's corsages, cute and small.

The silver bows for the car made by my brother. I have the idea, but had no clue how to make it yet. So, he said he would do it as I was running out of time as it was close to 11p.m. that time at I have to pick Michelle up from the Central and I had so much more to do at hands. ARGHH!!!
Alright, the truth, ribbons are 83 pence each and I bought three, totaling GBP2.49 and the roses cost me GBP6.99 from Tesco, big bud roses and those papers and plastics I used are given together with the roses as their packaging. The tapes, the safety pins, the needle and thread I had them all along and those green leaves are recycled from a bouquet that my hubby bought from M&S a few months ago for me. So I left them in the jar of water and continue to feed it with light and water so it remained alive. On that day, I finally cultivated them. LOL! So basically, taking all the recycling ideas and at a minimal budget, I did it. I did all the corsages and my big brother helped me with the bows and the hand bouquet. Simply marvelous! Actually, the silver bows were done by him. I just merely suggest ideas, he came up with how to do it.

:) From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU BRO!!! AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

P/S: This is what has happened to the end result of my living room. Prior to me making all the things, the living room was clean and in order. Not really in order, cause I was putting all the duvet covers all around to dry it quick.

No comments: