Friday 27 June 2008

Bridesmaids a.k.a. The Bully Geng

Here is a list of the bridesmaids that will be tormenting the hell out of the groom and his buddies. LOL! I can't wait to see what will happen on that day. Trust me, these decent girls you see below are nice but EVIL!

Main Bridesmaid : Gina Goh
She will be the main bridesmaid who is the most important of all who knows me inside out. My bestie since I was a kid. We have been friends since forever, since we were first day in Standard 1 till now. :)

Bridesmaid No. 2 : Yuen Munn
The girl that I knew since I was in Standard 4 and she is one energetic girl. I bet she will make the buddies go nuts with energy.

Bridesmaid No. 3 : Jo May
She is quiet but she is one bright little girl that can spark up some ideas. Silent ideas and killer!

Bridesmaid No. 4 : Pei-Lynn
My cousin sister who is the same age as me, who spent lots of time with me as a little girl. She was like my little sister who will company her elder sister being a bride that day.

Bridesmaid No. 5 : Kuan Kee
The hot girl in our group. She is crazy one evil chick most of the time. She is one pretty loud girl that can go nuts.

Bridesmaid No. 6 : Eunice Ooi
This lovely lady who is getting married in December. One time for the girl before she is married to her fiance, to be a bridesmaid. She is nice, but don't overstep the boundary.

Bridesmaid 7 : Bee Bee
The loud and bubbly girl among us all. She can be loud but nice at times. Giggly and funny lady!

Bridesmaid 8 : Abelyn Lim
The nutties among us all. Loud, sharp and evil at all times. No way she is being nice!! LOL!

Bridesmaid 9 : Melissa Tan
Mel is one of my good friends in Cardiff. She is very lady-like but I know that she can be evil at times.

Bridesmaid No. 10 : Rachel Lim
The girl who has the same surname as me in Cardiff. Pretty much similar character as me. But much more lady-like than me.

No comments: