Friday 27 June 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Me with the GIANT CARD next to GIANT PLANT. So unromantic to give plant instead of flowers . But, it is unique. Just like me. HAHAHAH!

Baby becoming a FB whore, in front of the laptop in the room.
I came home from work at approximately 11.58 pm a few minutes prior to my birthday. I was welcomed by my hubby to be, at the door, with a big hug and a big kiss saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Then, I walked towards the living room and my housemate was singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! And it goes on, which was pretty touching. :) Excited!! LOL! And later, at about 5 minutes me sitting in front of the laptop doing my usual stuffs, MSN! My hubby asked me to go into the room to get some cigarettes because he needed one. And then I pointed to the table and said, "Nah! You blind ah? Here got so many packs!" and my housemate replied, "Excuse me, they are mine ok?"And I still ignored him until he asked me to take my shower. So I walked into room to find A HUGE POT on my bed. Wah, the flowers look so plasticy. But it lives on the soil. Why? I'll post the plant's picture tomorrow. Above are some pictures of us pre-celebrating. :) And oh yeah, there's a GIANT card next to plant.

No comments: