Monday 14 July 2008

The Reception's Photographer

Aric and Me, posing in front of the camera

My reception's photographer. He did it all out of the love for me and Eng Soon as well as the love for the camera. I really appreciate it. The photos were fantastic but I kinda like pissed him off as my joke went too far. Long story short, I shot him and said that photos were 70% blur but I didn't mean it. As we usually played around, he would scold me for a while but I'll laugh and so on. However, it didn't turn out the way it was as he was a little in a bad mood and I continued on MSN without knowing and kinda like pissed him off a BIG BIG TIME.

I apologised, and from the bottom of my heart, I actually love the photos very much and I thought that it was perfect even though he was not a professional photographer. Thanks for all the photos taken. I am sorry, once again.

No comments: